Introduction - This disclaimer governs your use of our website; by using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, do not use our website.
1. Intellectual Property Rights - Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
2. Licence to Use Website - You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website, provided that:
We grant to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable licence to:
(a) view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
(b) copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and
(c) print pages from this website for your own (personal and non-commercial) use.
We do not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without our prior written permission.
You must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent;
3. Limitations of Liability - The information on this website is provided free-of-charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable
to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website.
4. Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on this website is kept up-to-date.
5. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill).
6. Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under this disclaimer or in connection with our website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise - including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings.
7. However, nothing in this disclaimer shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
8. Forum Posting / Comments - You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website.
9. You must not use our website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
10. You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
11. You must not use our website to copy, publish or send mass mailings or spam.
12. You must not use our website to copy, publish or send material which is illegal or unlawful, or material which could give rise to legal action under English and other applicable law. All material you copy, publish or send via our website must not be defamatory, obscene, indecent, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; such material must not infringe any person's intellectual property rights or rights of confidence, impinge upon any person's privacy, or constitute incitement to commit a crime; further, material must not be misleading, deceptive, pornographic, threatening, abusive, harassing or menacing.
13. We reserve the right to edit or remove any material posted upon our website.
14. We may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the posting of unsuitable material, including suspending or cancelling your access, restricting your access to our website, or commencing legal proceedings against you.
15. In respect of all material that you post on our website, you grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material in any media, together with the right to sub-licence such rights.
16. Third party websites - when this website contains links to other websites, we are not responsible for the content of third party websites.
17. Variation - We may revise this disclaimer from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
18. Entire agreement - This disclaimer constitutes the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website, and supersedes all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
1. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
2. We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
(a) information about your visits to and use of this website;
(b) information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
(c) information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services
and/or email notifications.
3. Information about website visits
4. We may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website's usability, and for marketing purposes.
(a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
(b) in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
(c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud
prevention and reducing credit risk);
(d) to the purchaser or seller (or prospective purchaser or seller) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling
3. International data transfers
5. Security of your personal data
6. We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.